Oakley is proud to partner with Cerakote™ in an effort to provide our customers with the most durable and mission critical eyewear protection possible.
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for these sunglasses. Lightweight O Matter® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
• Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
• Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
• Metal icon accents
• Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
• Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
• Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
• Optional Iridium® coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
• XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
• Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
• Compatible with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)